You are capable of having the job you want. You have already started by choosing to get your college education. Let us help you jump start your career and position you to stand out with employers.
Our career coaching services will help you become more confident in yourself as well as help you learn to use your disability as an asset. Employers now look at a candidate’s emotional intelligence level when determining who they hire, retain and fire, based on the individual’s soft skills. We have a program that will assess your soft skills and provide a platform for improving any weak areas.
The Founder of Mosby Employment Services lost her sight at the age of 40 and went on to obtain her bachelor and master’s degrees. She also started a successful employment service, placing job seekers in positions they flourish in and educating employers on the benefits of hiring job seekers with disabilities. In addition, she authored the book You Are Capable, a guide for people with disabilities pursuing employment. Her mission is to motivate and inspire individuals on reaching their highest potential.
You will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with her and the team as you pursue your employment goals.
What YOU can expect:
- Help figuring out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life.
- Mentors to talk to about your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and concerns about your career and educational choices, who will help you sort out, organize, and make sense of your thoughts and feelings.
- Help identifying the factors influencing your career development, and help you assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- Help locating resources and sources of career information.
- Help to determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
If you are a client of the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) we may be able to work with your counselor for payment. Private pay fees of $85 per hour may be reduced to $47.50 per hour for individuals with documented disabilities.
Get in Touch
Contact us to find out more or to schedule an initial consultation.